Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Creation of the Blog!

After creating the voice threads and creating the snapshots from the film of the presentation, I created the final blog. The final blog has three voice threads. There is one that shows the creation of the igenous rock. The second one shows the creation of the mediatoric rock and the third one shows the creation of the sedimentary rock. The two movie clips are taken from the overall film I recorded. I had about 45 minutes of filming. However, I ended up only using like 12 minutes of it. I chose to place just the filming of Mrs. Williams and the children explaining and dicussing the creation of the three different types of rocks. I have to upload the video to blogger because teacher tube kept saying that the video was in the wrong format. Then I created voice threads of the three parts of the presentation to create each type of rocks. After the creation of the blog, I sent Mrs. Williams the link to the blog and asked her to send me her comments in case I need to change anything.

1 comment:

  1. Watched all three of your videos and loved each one. I really liked seeing the real photos and seeing how they form. I think your experiments are something thats great to use in the class room and will for sure help kids remember the difference between each rock. Great job!

    ReplyDelete