Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is my spread sheet.
This week was really interesting. I really enjoyed thinking about ways to use this in the classroom. This is a great way to keep all things organized from field trip money to grades in any classroom. The formulas also make the organization easy to because you can make graph if needed in a presentation. There are many project oppurnities from this program.
For example,you can ask
--How do you input the information into the computer?
--Then how do you take that information and make a chart or graph out of it?
--and What kind of formulas are needed to make the information easier to fill out?

1 comment:

  1. I would agree about this week being fun. I enjoy making spreadsheet and I do it all the timewith my classes and grades. You have good questions. =]

    ReplyDelete