Tuesday, March 10, 2009



This week was really fun. I learned a lot about different technologies that would help in my future classroom.I enjoyed the ability to place different information in a video and then be able to show it off. This would be really easy in different classrooms. For example, it can be used to simply the information on any certain subject. For example, you could have students do this as a book report, instead of the traditional hand written one. This was a interesting tool, to me for many reasons. For example, you can create fun and interesting slide shows on all different topics.

This was very interesting week. Movie Maker was very interesting. You could create many different types of presentations for it. It was fairly easy to use. You can have transitions for each slide. You can also have the text come in a different times and at different speeds. There was also a variety of colors and different fonts you can use for the text. The big issue was me not putting to many different effects in my powerpoint. However, over all it was really fun and helpful tool.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your video. I thought it was cute and straight to the point. There wasn't a lot of animation, which is good because sometimes people get trapped into the animation and not the information. I also liked the pictures you have because they are from an actual classroom. I think it was great. One downfall is that there was no sound, probably some back music would have been good. But all together I really liked your video and I thought you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete